Giving back to our community
We are thankful for all the community support we have received. Hmong Nurses Association – Fresno Chapter appreciates all of our donors and sponsors. We would not be able to serve the community without your continued support.
Giving back to the community by volunteering at COVID-19 vaccination clinics targeting underserved populations in the Central Valley. Also, providing meals to health care workers during the pandemic.
Making an Impact in the Central Valley
Hmong Nurses giving back during the pandemic
- FIRM COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic – volunteered at the Southeast Asian Vaccine Clinic to reduce disparities in our community
- Collaborated with First-Line Appreciation Group (FLAG) to provide meals for nurses at St. Agnes Hospital & Community Regional Medical Center
- Terry’s House – provided meals for families of loved ones staying at Community Regional Medical Center.
- Volunteered at The Fresno Center COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Hmong Cultural New Year Celebration
- Postpartum Depression Workshop with Alliant University
- Hosted Domestic Violence Workshop with CHANBOF
Members Volunteering in the Community
Meet our 2022 Scholarship Recipients
Awarding Nursing Scholarships in Central Valley since 2018
Over 30 scholarships awarded in the past 3 years!
First-Generation College Students
Hmong Nurses Association
Become a member today!
Phaxi Yang, President
May Lee, Interim Vice President
Julie Thao, Treasurer
Jaclyn Xiong, Secretary
“Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
PO Box 8822
Fresno, CA 93747